Friday, September 29, 2017

University Did WHAT to My Weight?

As I'm back at university for almost a week now, I decided it was time to give you all a quick update. See how excited I am? Well, there's a reason for that, and today I'm sharing with you the joys of living on my own... I'm also showing you exactly what I was up to last weekend, and how uni has effected me in terms of my mental health... so check it out :)



So what did uni do for me?
  • It pushed responsibility into my own hands
  • It "forced" me to reflect on myself and my own progress. It's just me, myself and I!
  • It taught me how to live on my own and take care of myself
  • It helped me to stop comparing myself with others as much
  • It has given me the freedom to decide (my own bedtimes, meals, routines, etc.)
  • It has helped me get involved and get out of my comfort zone
  • It has taught me how to better cope with situations that are bound to come my way in the future

...and so much more! If you are off to uni (or away from home), how has that affected you? How has it helped/hindered you? Let me know, because I'd love to hear your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)