Friday, June 30, 2017

My Eating Disorder Story

After 2 years of vlogging (and the growth of my channel from 1 to 2K subscribers) I decided it was time to share with you my past... including my experiences with bullying, body dysmorphia and  anorexia nervosa.
This is my story about my battle with weight over the past 7 years.

If you're reading this, it means I actually put it out there! I'm nervous as hell about it, but I've always wanted this channel to be open and honest, so here I go. I hope it helps you, and I hope that you, too, won't be afraid to share your story and reach out for help.



If you want to learn more, don't hesitate to leave a comment. Also, be sure to check out my fictional memoir, JUST PERFECT. Love you loads! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)