Thursday, February 23, 2017

What I Eat on Holidays | All Inclusive Edition

After 10 days of holiday in Salalah, Oman, I decided it was time to take you with me for a day of eating… at an ALL INCLUSIVE!

With National Eating Disorder Awareness Week kicking off in only a few days, I hope this video helps cast some light on my recovery transformation, on how feeling and acting normally around food CAN become a reality, and on how overcoming your eating disorder IS possible. Also, because of the special occasion (and the many requests ;)), I'm hoping to put up an extra video by the end of next week as well... I'll see what I can do for you ;)  So... I hope you like this day in my life video, and that you don’t forget to give it a thumbs-up/subscribe!



Next week I'm hoping to talk to you about ANOREXIA HOSPITALIZATION and my personal INPATIENT EXPERIENCE, after which I will probably be doing another Q&A at the end of March.

Do leave me with your questions, and do make sure to sign up to my newsletter (see the sidebar on the right) and stay connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)