Anyways, I don't just 'love' but absolutely LOVE (with capital letters) this post. Check it out and see if you, like me, can relate to these scenarios, and don't hesitate to leave your comments with your worst things that can happen while reading:
1. You spill your coffee.
2. Your subway car gets crowded.
3. You still have to go to work or school.
Even though you JUST GOT TO THE BEST PART!
4. Your favorite character dies.
5. Your bookmark falls out.
6. Your favorite author’s new book is a total flop.
7. You have to go to the bathroom…
and you’re in public so you can’t take the book with you.